You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO® Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go!
Give young space adventurers a treat with a NASA-inspired rocket launch set, which is great for independent play. This incredible LEGO® City 60229 Rocket Assembly & Transport kids’ toy features a large multi-stage rocket with opening 2-minifigure cockpit and rover payload module, launch control room with rotating satellite dish and a rocket assembly crane with winch. There's a rover lab with rotating arm tool, opening doors and raising platform, plus a large crawler with track wheels and a tilting launch pad, truck with articulated, new-for-June-2019 grappling arm and flatbed, and a rover with extending arm and drill. This cool construction toy also includes a ground build with 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes and a light pole, 7 minifigures and a robot figure.
- Includes 7 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 astronauts, 2 ground crew technicians, a Launch Director, scientist and a lab mechanic, plus a robot figure.
- This building set for kids features a large multi-stage rocket with opening 2-minifigure cockpit module and rover payload module, large rocket transport crawler with opening cab, tracks, tilting rocket cradle support and launchpad, rover transport truck with new-for-June-2019 articulated grappling arm and flatbed, and a rover with extending arm and drill bit.
- This independent play space set also includes a rocket assembly frame building with crane, rover lab with opening door, raising platform and rotating arm tool, toy launch control room with rotating satellite dish, computer and rotating screen, plus a ground build with geodes, rock and a light pole.
- Accessory elements include 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes, a shovel, lab tools, laptop, walkie-talkie and a mug.
- The mobile launchpad and rocket cradle on the crawler can be tilted into position to launch the rocket.
- This cool construction toy makes a great gift for kids.
- Rocket laying down measures over 3” (8cm) high, 16” (43cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Transport crawler measures over 4” (12cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Rover measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Assembly frame building measures over 8” (21cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Rover lab measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
- Launch control tower room measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116