Help Harry and Ron race to Hogwarts™ in this action-packed LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75953 Hogwarts Whomping Willow™ set, as seen in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Fly the Ford Anglia into the spinning branches of the Whomping Willow, then help the young wizards escape to join Hermione at Hogwarts, featuring a dormitory, potions classroom, Professor Snape's office and an owlery. This fantastic Harry Potter building kit includes 6 minifigures and a Hedwig™ owl figure.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Seamus Finnigan, Argus Filch and Severus Snape™, plus a Hedwig™ owl figure.
- Features the buildable Whomping Willow™ tree, Flying Ford Anglia car and Hogwarts™ castle section.
- Whomping Willow™ features spinning branches and the Shrieking Shack tunnel entrance.
- Flying Ford Anglia features 2 opening doors and an opening trunk with suitcases.
- 3-level Hogwarts™ castle section features a gate, parapet walk, 3 turrets, dormitory with 2 beds, potions classroom with worktable and Severus Snape’s office.
- Spin the tree’s branches to capture the car, then throw it to the ground to release Ron and Harry and drive through the castle gate.
- Patrol the ramparts with Argus Filch and his lantern.
- Mix potions with Professor Snape™ in the classroom.
- Accessory elements include potions, cauldrons, 2 suitcases, 5 wands, candles, a lantern, Daily Prophet newspaper and magic spell page, broom, tables, chair, tools and 2 inkpots with a quill.
- Combines with the 75954 Hogwarts™ Great Hall for even bigger LEGO® Harry Potter™ adventures.
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- Whomping Willow™ measures over 7” (18cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Flying Ford Anglia measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Hogwarts™ castle section measures over 10” (27cm) high, 13” (35cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116