Diono Everett NXT Booster Seat
Designed to grow and built to last, when it comes to your next adventure, Everett® NXT is always ready. Its advanced rigid latch system makes installation really simple. Compact and lightweight at only 8.9 lbs. / 4 kg, it’s super portable too.
Lovingly engineered to accommodate children as they develop,this booster provides uncompromising safety, comfort and support.
Suitable for children from 40 to 120 lb / 18 - 54 kg (or approx. 4 to 12 years), everett® NXT will provide years of reliable service. Cleverly designed with a tapered seat base to create a compact outerseat dimension without compromising the roomy internal seat capacity.
- 8 Years in One. One thing all parents know, kids will keep on growing! diono boosters offer some of the largest seat capacities and extensive height adjustability for up to 8 years of service so you can rest assured they will be with you for the long haul.
- Reinforced Head Support. The further the child’s head travels in the case of a collision, the greater the risk of serious injury. diono high back boosters are all designed and engineered with reinforced head support, to provide head containment and minimize side movement. As your child grows, the head support is adjusted to ensure that their head is protected throughout the life of the booster.
- Tested Over and Above Standards. Diono’s commitment to child safety is not just driven by industry standards but by the need to always go above and beyond the regulatory requirements to deliver products that serve and protect.
- Side-Impact Protection. Although side impact collisions account for less than a quarter of collisions in the US, they result in higher injury rates. That’s why we design our high back boosters with deep, reinforced sides for enhanced impact protection.
- Always Travel Ready. As parents too, we add travel-friendly features to every booster seat to provide added parent convenience on the go. From the super lightweight design, to retractable space-saving cup holders for essential drinks and snacks, diono boosters are always road trip ready.
Child comfort. Ergonomically designed with contoured shapes and memory foam cushioning, diono booster seats ensure your child’s comfort on every journey, short or long. Not forgetting that extra padding around the headrest for comfortable snoozing on the move.
- Super lightweight. Weighing only 8.9 lbs / 4 kg everett® NXT is super light, allowing you to move the seat between vehicles with ease.
- Easy-click rigid LATCH. The rigid LATCH system offers a simple way to anchor the seat to the integrated LATCH connectors in your vehicle.
- Ultra spacious. Lovingly engineered to accommodate children as they develop, this booster provides uncompromising safety, comfort and support.
- 7 headrest positions. Built around safety performance, the 7-position headrest adjusts to provide protective head support for your child throughout the life of the everett® NXT. Plus, deep walls offer enhanced side impact protection.
- Safety from all angles with SIP. Although side impact collisions account for less than a quarter of collisions in the US, they result in higher injury rates. That’s why we design our boosters with built-in side impact protection for additional child protection.
- Slim & sleek design. Parents love the slim, narrow design which takes pride of place in any vehicle. The geo-graphic print covers have been lovingly engineered in soft but hard-wearing textiles.
- Buckle- friendly fit. Cleverly designed with a narrow seat back for better access to vehicle buckles without compromising the roomy internal seat capacity.
Weight: 8.9 lbs.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116