Diono Monterey 4DXT Vogue Latch Booster Seat
We’ve taken the award-winning Monterey and painstakingly engineered 15 upgrades to create the next generation of boosters. From the remodeled headrest, enhanced fabric covering, contoured seat base and breathable exo-shell panels, we’ve considered every last detail to create a contemporary new look. The Monterey 4DXT adjusts and expands as your little one grows to offer wonderful all-round protection and comfort.
- 15 IMPROVEMENTS SINCE THE FIRST MONTEREY - We’ve taken all the unique and well-loved features from our award-winning Monterey and introduced 15 upgrades in safety, comfort and style to provide the next evolution in a long-standing legacy.
- ONE BOOSTER – 8 YEARS OF ADVENTURE - Like all Diono boosters, expect up to 8 years of service, so you can rest assured Monterey 4DXT will be with you for the long haul. So when they’re ready to graduate to a backless booster the Monterey 4DXT is ready, with easily removable backrest and intuitive belt guides.
- ADJUSTABLE PROTECTION AS THEY GROW - The height and width can be adjusted independently for safety that envelopes their head and shoulders up to 12 years of age. A simple-to-use dial on the back adjusts the width of the seat to fit a child’s shoulders up to 51cm/20” wide, while the headrest adjusts up to 16.5cm/6.4” height with one hand for an easy precise fit.
- 3 X SUPERIOR SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION - The Monterey 4DXT feature the Diono 3-layer Side Impact Protection System built in. From the EPP foam coating, to the molded rigid shell casing and EPS coated outer shell, we’ve lovingly engineered every detail to keep your little one safe, mile after mile.
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN - With luxurious fabrics inspired by European fashions and exo-shell outer panels, the Monterey 4DXT makes a super stylish addition to your vehicle’s interior.
- TOTAL CHILD COMFORT - Here at Diono we don’t just stop at superior safety. The ergonomically contoured seat base and remodeled headrest improves the child seating position with luxury AIRTEK foam cushioning for total child comfort. We’ve even added breathable side panels to enhance airflow to keep them cool on the move.
- OPTIMIZED FIT - With a 30mm reduction in the seat back, we’ve redesigned the Monterey base to improve fit in any vehicle, without reducing the internal seating capacity. This also helps parents to access the vehicle seatbelts as well as promoting independent buckling, when your little one is ready.
- ALWAYS TRAVEL READY - The Monterey booster seat is super portable, lightweight, easy to store and with our great flat pack feature it makes the perfect travel companion for your little one. We’ve even included two space saving retractable cup holders included for all those on-board refreshments.
- Re-modelled headrest improves side impact performance
- Optimised headrest shape improves head containment in the case of a collision
- Thicker headrest EPP for better child comfort and sleep support
- Deeper side wings improve side impact performance
- Built in 3-layer protection system
- Layer 1 - added EPP on inside for shock absorption
- Layer 2 - moulded rigid shell casing
- Layer 3 – EPS material added to outer shell to absorb impact forces
- Breathable exoshell side panels with enhanced airflow
- Ergonomically contoured base
- Improved child seating position
- Luxury AIRTEK foam provides additional seat base cushioning
- Refined seat back design. Width reduced by 30mm for optimized vehicle fit but without a reduction in seat capacity
- Better access to vehicle seatbelt buckles for easy installation
- Improved belt positioning across the child’s waist
- Upgraded, automotive inspired fabrics
- Improved cup holder integration
- Fully covered backrest to protect vehicle interior
Dimensions: 34.45"H x 24.41"W x 17.9"D
Weight: 17 lbs.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116