Diono Monterey XT Latch Booster Seat
Grow on the go with Monterey XT high back booster seat, suitable from 40 - 120 lbs approx. 4 - 12 years. One of the most flexible car seats you’ll find, Monterey XT is lightweight, super portable and with both expandable headrest and sides, ensures a proper fit for your little one at every age.
GROW ON THE GO. Designed with ultimate flexibility in mind, with both adjustable headrest and expandable side wings that ensures a proper fit for your little one at every age Adjust in seconds with the simple-to-use dial on the back to change the width of the seat to fit a child’s shoulders up to 20” wide.
- 11 HEADREST POSITIONS. The Monterey XT headrest has 11 posititons for the perfect comfort and protection, adjusting up to 6.5 inches in height with one hand for an easy, precise fit.
- EXTRA SEAT DEPTH. The Monterey XT seat base has been designed with extra depth to help support growing legs and angled to prevent children slipping.
- QUICK, SECURE INSTALLATION. Install the Monterey® XT booster securely and in seconds thanks to integrated LATCH connectors and front adjusters.
- SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION. Deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls provide enhanced side impact protection, and the energy absorbing EPS foam surrounds your child for ultimate safety.
- FLAT PACK FOR TRAVEL. The Monterey XT booster seat is super portable, lightweight, easy to store and with our great flat pack feature it makes the perfect travel companion for your little one.
- CONVERTS TO A CUSHION BOOSTER. This 2-in-1 booster seat also easily converts into a backless booster, with contoured seat base for child comfort as well as two retractable cup holders and snack trays for longer journeys.
- DURABLE FABRICS. With wipeable fabrics and a removable, washable cover, the Monterey XT High Back Booster is easy to look after and keep clean day in, day out.
- 11 headrest positions, with deep aluminium reinforced sides\
- Super portable, lightweight, easy to store and packs flat - perfect to take on every adventure.
- Upper Belt Guide.
- Unique, simple to use dial on the back that adjusts the width of the seat.
- Modern design in a soft, absorbent fabric for a comfortable ride every day.
- Lower belt guide in backless mode mode helps position shoulder belt for proper fit.
- Retractable dual cup holders are extra deep and angled to keep drinks upright
- LATCH adjuster straps for the perfect fit.
- Reinforced sidewalls soften any impacts.
- Energy absorbing foam lining overprotects in all the right ways.
- Machine washable cold on a gentle cycle.
- Extra seat depth helps prevent slipping for a safe, secure feel.
- Integrated LATCH connectors and front adjusters provide a safe and secure installation.
- Expiry date 8 years from date of purchase
- Diono will replace, free of charge, any of our registered car seats should it be in a vehicle involved in a collision.**must meet requirements in Crash Replacement Program.
- Forward-facing 40-120 lbs (18-50kg)
- Height 38-63" (97-160cm) Dimensions & Weights
Dimensions: 26"H x 20"W x 16"D
Weight: 13.9 lbs.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116