Britax Grow With You Clean Comfort Harness Booster Seat
This harness-2-booster seat grows with your child from toddler to big kid. With our patented ClickTight Installation, you know it’s right in just 3 steps. Plus, 2 layers of side impact protection and crumple zone technology in the base help keep crash energy away from your child. Clean comfort fabric is stain, odor and moisture resistant and easy to clean.
- Harness mode 25lbs - 65 lbs; Booster mode 40 lbs -120 lbs.
- 4-way stretch athleisure fabric combines style and function for a modern look that’s easy to keep clean.
- Install confidently, every time. With ClickTight, you know it’s right in just 3 easy steps. Open, thread & buckle, close.
- SafeCells in the car seat base create a crumple zone that absorbs crash energy to help keep it away from your child.
- Industrial Strength Steel frame reinforces the seat structure to help keep it stabilized.
- V-shaped tether with staged-release stitches helps slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Energy-absorbing chest pads reduce your child’s forward movement during a collision.
- 2 Layers of Side Impact Protection: Energy-absorbing shell and foam-lined headrest protect your child’s head, neck, and torso.
- 9-position, quick-adjust harness & headrest move together using one hand for the proper fit as your child grows.
- 2-position buckle can be moved outward to accommodate your growing child.
- 2 recline positions help you find the most comfortable fit for your child and the best fit for your vehicle.
- 2 cup and snack holders keep drinks, snacks, and toys within reach.
- Color-coded belt guides make it easy for you and your child to route the seat belt through the right paths.
- Easy-to-remove cover for cleaning without uninstalling the car seat or removing the harness.
- Stay-put, soft comfort pads keep your child’s neck from rubbing against the harness strap.
- Flip-forward buckle stays out of the way for easy boarding.
- Easy-to-clean arm rests help your child ride comfortably.
- Proudly designed, tested and built in the USA with US and global components for safety and quality.
- Child Weight - Forward Facing Harness: 2 years old & 25 - 65 lbs
- Child Weight - Booster: 40 - 120 lbs
- Child Standing Height - Forward Facing Harness: Up to 49"
- Child Standing Height - Booster: Up to 63"
- Child Seated Shoulder Height - Forward Facing Harness: 12.5" - 20.5"
- Product Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Harness Minimum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 25" H x 26.5" D
- Harness Maximum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 32" H x 26.5" D
- Booster Minimum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 25" H x 26.5" D
- Booster Maximum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 32" H x 26.5" D
- Seat Area Depth / Width: 13.5" / 12"
- Shoulder Width: 15.5"
- Harness Slot Heights: 12.5" / 13.5" / 14.5" / 15.5" / 16.5" / 17.5" / 18.5" / 19.5" / 20.5"
- Buckle Strap Depths: 7.0" / 9.0"
*Recommendation: Britax strongly recommends that children should be secured with a harness system until they exceed the weight or height limits specified.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116