Chicco NextFit Zip Max Convertible Car Seat - Q Collection
The Chicco NextFit Zip Max is engineered for extended use and maximum comfort. 25% more legroom in rear-facing mode leaves room to grow all the way up to 50 pounds before transitioning forward. Extended calf support in forward-facing mode offers first class comfort for older children. A full-body newborn positioner, 9-position headrest and padded, no-rethread harness accommodate growth throughout both modes.
The NextFit Zip Max is designed to deliver the confidence of a secure install with remarkably simple leveling and tightening. A SuperCinch force-multiplying tightener and LockSure belt-locking system make it easy to achieve a tight fit with LATCH or with the vehicle seat belt. DuoGuard provides two layers of side-impact protection with a deep rigid shell and EPS energy-absorbing foam. The seat shell is also reinforced with a steel frame.
The NextFit Zip Max transitions smoothly from vehicle to vehicle and between modes thanks to premium LATCH connectors with click-on attachment and push-button release, plus a built-in slide path to re-position the LATCH strap for forward-facing mode.
For added comfort and convenience, the NextFit Zip Max features a machine-washable, zip-off seat pad and a breathable 3D AirMesh backrest.
For use from 4-50 lbs in rear-facing mode, from 22-65 lbs in forward-facing mode, and up to 49".
- 25% more legroom in rear-facing mode
- Extended calf support in forward-facing mode
- 9-position ReclineSure leveling system
- SuperCinch LATCH tightener
- LockSure seat belt locking system
- DuoGuard side-impact protection
- Steel-reinforced frame
- Removable, full-body newborn positioner
- Zip-and-wash seat pad
- Breathable 3D AirMesh backrest
- 9-position easy-adjust headrest
- No-rethread harness w/ one-pull tightener
- ComfortFlex waist belt
- 2 dishwasher-safe CupFolders
- Dual-density foam padding
Weight: 26.7 lbs.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116