The CYBEX Cloud Q with SensorSafe™ infant car seat integrates important safety technology into the chest clip of the harness to alert when unsafe situations arise. The alerts are provided through a vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smartphone to ensure safety for children in a range of unsafe situations. Additionally, the Cloud Q with SensorSafe offers a full recline position outside of the car, load leg base and patented Side-impact Protection. The result is a new unique blend of exceptional protection and a new kind of travel system for outstanding safety inside and outside of the car.
- Smart-tech harness chest clip with SensorSafe technology provides alerts when unsafe situations arise
- Reclining backrest to a full recline position when used outside of the car
- Linear Side-impact Protection absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in a collision*
- Load leg base stabilizes the car seat and can reduce crash forces
- 11-position height-adjustable headrest with no-rethread harness
- Removable newborn insert provides support from 5 to 11 lbs.
- Energy absorbing shell helps reduce the forces felt by the baby in a collision
- XXL sun canopy with a UPF 50+ rating to protect baby from the sun's rays
- European belt routing provides safe installation without a car seat base
- Padded 5-point safety harness with chest clip
- Travel system ready with CYBEX strollers using car seat adapters
- Designed and engineered in Germany
*when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended
- Measurements: 26.4”L x 17.3”W x 15.6-22.2”H
- Weight: 13.9 lbs.
- Use from 4 lbs. to 35 lbs. and 17 in. to 30 in. tall
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116