Cybex Sirona S 360° Rotating Convertible Car Seat
The CYBEX Sirona S is the first Convertible Car Seat in the U.S. to feature an innovative 360° rotatable seat with a load leg, making switching between rear-facing and forward-facing positions quick and easy. The Sirona S load leg stabilizes the seat and can significantly reduce crash forces. These features, combined with an EasyLock™ bar for quick, simple and secure installation, offer advanced safety protection for children — and greater peace of mind for parents.
- Innovative, one-hand 360° rotatable seat allows parents to easily get their child in and out
- Load leg stabilizes the car seat and can reduce rotation in certain crashes by up to 30%
- Only Convertible Car Seat in North America with a one-time vehicle belt installation for both rear-facing and forward-facing mode
- EasyLock™ bar reduces force needed up to 4x for quick, simple and secure installation
- Smart-tech harness chest clip with SensorSafe™ technology alerts parents if their child becomes unbuckled, the car temp gets too warm or unsafe conditions arise
- SensorSafe™ is compatible with most vehicles 2008 or newer with an OBD II port. For some electric vehicles, contact Parentlink as an additional adapter may be needed.
- 12-position recline adjustment even while seat is in use
- Linear Side-impact Protection absorbs up to 25% more impact in a collision*
- Anti-rebound design reduces car seat rebound movement
- Magnetic buckle holders make entry and exit from the seat a breeze
- Dishwasher safe cup holder can be positioned on either side of seat
- 12-position, height-adjustable headrest with no-rethread harness
- Dual-level indicators help ensure the proper car seat angle
- Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Harness pads and 3-position padded buckle provide extra comfort
- Removable newborn insert provides support for small babies
- Innovative one-pull LATCH removal system
- LATCH Connection storage inside the base when not in use
- Rear-facing from 4 lbs. to 50 lbs. Forward-facing from 22 lbs. to 65 lbs.
*when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116