Diono Rainier 2AXT Prestige Latch Convertible Car Seat
When it comes to your little ones, naturally you always want the best for them. Look no further than our Diono Rainier 2 AXT Prestige Thoughtfully engineered with a streamlined design, full steel frame and extra-deep aluminum reinforced sides, the Rainier 2AXT Prestige delivers best in class protection for your little one’s journey through childhood.
The Diono Rainier 2AXT Prestige was conceived on a visit to one of the worlds most prolific sports car upholsterers located in the heart of Europe; with a pedigree in traditional handcrafted techniques, materials and manual pattern cutting. With decades of experience making seats for some of the world most renowned marques, the Diono design team was able to work hand in hand with a team of dedicated artisans. The result was to create a unique seat, made with a love of automotive excellence, artisan skills and a handmade approach to each and every seat. The Rainier 2AXT Prestige is inspired by classic car interiors, to create a timeless leather expression. This deluxe seat is individually made for your little one, and will get better with age, patina, and wear... a legacy for the journey ahead. Here it is made using a classic, box mark leather, which exudes a heritage, timeless appeal and a contemporary elegance.
- NEW Instruction booklet secured in a pocket located on the rear of the seat cover behind a zip. Instructions are completely re written to improve the user experience and using industry best practice.
- NEW easy to follow labelling on the fabric seat covers to improve and simplify installation for the user of the car seat.
- NEW Deluxe seat cover individually made using classic, box mark leather.
- NEW individually hand crafted tailored covers made using perforated Nappa leather by craftsmen in Europe. It will get better with age, patina and wear. A soft infant support cushion and cup holder are included., the seat base is supported by memory foam. Lined with thick energy absorbing foam throughout.
- NEW extra deep side wings with luxury padding for extra side impact protection
- NEW Improved reinforced head support.
- NEW tailored infant head support.
- SAFE AND SOUND. Extended rear-facing capacity 5 to 50 lbs. (44” tall) – enabling your little one to travel in the safest position for that little bit longer!
- PERFECTED PROTECTION. Enhanced side impact protection with extra-deep side walls and reinforced adjustable head support – giving you that extra peace of mind matched with sumptuous comfort and luxury.
- SNOOZE ON THE MOVE. Luxuriously spacious, with memory foam and superior soft fabrics for extra comfort.
- ALL ABOARD. Easy boarding low profile – it’s the little things that make life simpler.
- PROPER FIT. Secure the littlest bundles of joy in our premium head and body support – for their very first journey out in the world.
- ALL ABOARD. Easy boarding low profile - it’s the little things that make life simpler
- TRAVEL THE WORLD. Super portable, folds flat with available carry straps for easy travel and transporting with ease, FAA approved for use on aircraft.
- STYLISH AND SNUG. Cover individually made using a classic, box mark leather.
- EASY INSTALLATION. Unique SuperLATCHTM system makes installation quick and easy. Simply push the connectors onto the low anchors and an audible click reassures you the connectors are locked A versatile top tether for both rear and forward-facing, installation is also included.
- LONGER LIFE SPAN. 10 year product life span from date of purchase.
- FREE REPLACEMENT. Diono will replace, free of charge, any of our registered car seats should it be in a vehicle involved in a collision (see website for more information).
Dimensions & Weights
- OPEN 28.25”H x 17.75”W x 15.65”D
- FOLDED: 28.25”H x 17.75”W x 15.65”D
- WEIGHT: 27.55 lbs.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116