Nuna Pipa Lite R + RELX Base (1-2 Weeks ETA)
Appointments and errands, plus naps and playdates—you do enough. Ease your daily juggle with the featherweight PIPA™ lite r.
Only premium materials can achieve this airiness—aerospace aluminum and Aeroflex™ foam not only make this seat the lightest infant car seat (5.3 lb*), but also provide superior protection and are free of fire retardant additives.
Top it off with the bubble-free, peace-of-mind install of RELX™ base with on-the-go recline.
Take the heavy lifting out of parenting, and travel lite.
PIPA lite R FEATURES:
- weighing in at a mere 5.3 lbs*, the PIPA lite is r the lightest USA infant car seat along with Nuna's PIPA lite (weight does not include canopy or insert)
- from fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- the PIPA lite r is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to:
- aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- steel reinforced true lock ™ base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe
- Removable, full coverage two position UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Organic jersey insert
- integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle. Tote elegantly with ease.
- five point harness keeps little ones in place
- removable headrest’s patented tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- removable head and body infant inserts grow with baby
- super resilient top of the line plastics
- Heavy duty shell is super resilient yet ultra lightweight
- Lightweight carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease
- must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied RELX base (or sold separately PIPA series base)
- connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system
- FAA certified for aircraft when used with base
4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
RELX base FEATURES:
- True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe
- 5 second install
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle.
- 4 positions on-the-fly recline
- bubble free recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Low profile base for easier loading of infant seat
- open belt bath for easier install
- belt guides
- anti rebound panel
- automatic rigid latch storage
- extra convenient load leg storage with lock
- steel reinforced true lock™ rigid latch
- 4 position adjustable rigid latch to remove or reduce the gap between vehicle seat and base
- Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles including middle seats
- seat belt lock off with separate lap and belt paths
- indicators on rigid latch turn green when clicked to vehicle anchor points
- indicators on stability leg turn green when in proper contact with vehicle floor
Dimensions: 27.25" x 23" x 18"
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116