Oeuf Perch Bunk Bed
Elegant and striking, the Perch bunk bed is the perfect centerpiece for any child’s room. Its compact footprint leaves plenty of room for play and additional furnishings. The bunk’s low height makes it accessible and safe. The versatile Perch easily separates into a loft bed and a standalone twin, giving multiple configuration options.
Sturdy and safe:
- Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk
- Lower than a conventional bunk bed, improving accessibility
- Angled ladder with safety tread for safer climbing
- The CPSC recommends top bunks for children 6 years and older
- Optional guard rails available for lower bunk
- Made from Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Made in Latvia, a nation with a strong woodworking heritage, from locally sourced wood
- Finishes are non-toxic and water-based
- Made in a Forest Stewardship Certified facility
- Wood wastes and finishing materials are recycled
- Packaged in recycled cardboard
Easy to use:
- Loft and twin bed can be separated at any point
- Ladder can be securely attached on either side of the bed
- Both upper and lower bunks take a standard twin mattress (not supplied)
- Top bunk mattress must be no more than 8 inches thick
Dimensions: 77-7/8"L 42-1/4"W x 62"H
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116