You can't control your destiny, but you can be ready for the stroll ahead. With an all-season seat, Custom dual suspension and ability to expand to a double or (gasp!) even a twin—the DEMI grow really does have it all—no matter what fate may throw your way. Designed around your future you.
- 23 modes
- All-season seat
- Dream drape™ and one-hand recline
- Luxe leatherette arm bar and push bar
- Large storage basket
- Pairs perfectly with the PIPA™ series car seats
- Crafted to convert from a single stroller to both a double or twin
- Easy to fold, flip the seat, and switch to bassinet or travel system modes
- Custom dual suspension enables the ride best for you and baby
- One-hand adjustable calf support
- Removable, extendable & protective UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Sibling seat (sold separately) is a twin of the main seat
- Fenders and built-in clear hub caps protect from dirt and debris
- Tires are tough, foam filled and ready for any terrain
- Simple, one-touch, rear wheel braking system
- Progressive suspension technology gives a nice, smooth ride
- Five or three point anti-loop harness, featuring quick click release button
- Included with purchase: stroller frame, main seat, car seat adapters (2 sets), fenders, and rain cover
- All accessories for double and twin modes are sold separately
Recommended use: birth to 50 lbs.
Dimensions: 43.5"H x 24"W x 39.5"L
Dimensions (folded): 35"H x 24"W x 23.5"L
Weight: 27.4 lbs. (does not include winter seat, canopy or arm bar)
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116