The HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper is the only bassinet that rotates 360 degrees for the ultimate in convenience and safety. Now your little one can sleep as close as you like, while still safely in his own separate sleep area, reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing. In addition to bringing baby close, it swivels to make getting in and out of bed hassle-free. Its unique design means baby is visible at your eye level, allowing you to soothe your baby quickly, while mesh walls provide maximum breathability. In addition, its patented side wall lowers and automatically returns, allowing you to tend to your baby while still in bed - ideal for all mothers, but especially those recovering from C-sections. The LUXE PLUS Series features a floor light to help you see in the dark without disturbing baby or your partner, generous storage caddy to keep all of baby’s essentials at your fingertips and an additional 100% cotton fitted sheet and waterproof mattress pad. The HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper is recommended as one of the safest alternatives to bedsharing by the CJ foundation for SIDS. Its stable, adjustable base fits next to almost any bed. Recommended for babies up to five months of age or 20 lbs. Also includes a soothing center with nightlight, 3 soothing sounds, 3 lullabies, 2 levels of vibration and nursing timer.
- Rotates and swivels 360 degrees to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep.
- Side wall lowers and automatically returns to make tending to baby from bed easy. Wall locks, if desired.
- Unlike other bassinets, its 360 degrees rotation makes getting in and out of bed hassle-free.
- Ideal for mothers recovering from C-sections.
- Sturdy, stable 4-point base adjusts to fit most beds from 22” to 34” tall.
- LUXE PLUS Series features a floor light to help you see without disturbing baby or your partner and generous storage caddy to keep baby’s essentials at your figure tips.
- Includes nightlight, 2 levels of vibration, 3 soothing sounds and 3 lullabies with volume control, all with 30-minute auto shutoff. Plus, nursing timer to remind you to put baby back to bed after feedings.
- Includes 2 fitted sheets (one coordinating 100% polyester and one 100% cotton) and waterproof mattress pad.
- Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32” clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Made from polyester that wipes clean with a damp cloth. Sheet is machine washable.
- Includes 2 storage pockets for baby’s essentials.
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Mattress is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants. Independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission and Health Canada safety standards for bassinets. JPMA certified.
- Recommended as one of the safest alternatives to bedsharing by the CJ Foundation for SIDS.
- Recommended for babies up to five months of age. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116