The ultimate premium jogger that delivers optional performance to families who really want to get active on and off the road!
stand out features of the terrain buggy:
- one hand fast fold with hidden automatic frame lock
- smaller compact stand fold
- reversible liner for your buggy included
- adjustable crotch strap
- retractable leg extention and longer seat back
- 2 new fashion colours
- softer, durable fabrics, wipe clean, H20 and fade resistant
features you already love:
- outstanding kerb pop! navigate city terrain with ease
- hand brake for controlled slowing down
- foot pedal park brake for a complete stop
- 3 mode front wheel and tracking device - lock back/forward and full swivel control
- zip seat fabric, on and off the buggy frame
- shock absorbing rear suspension
- adjustable buggy seat position from upright to full recline for newborn
- globally safety certified
what's in the box:
- lightweight aluminium frame
- 2 x 16" air-filled, all purpose wheels for absolute traction and 1 x 12" air-filled wheel
- 12" active to urban rear wheel pack
- zip seat fabric, on and off the buggy frame, with intuitive 5-point buckle with tail free harness
- sunhood with silent magnetic peek-a-boo flap on sunhood, and storage pockets
- 10kg capacity gear tray with storage pockets
- reversible seat liner
- gate opening' bumper bar for easier access in & out of the main seat
- 2 x bottle holders
- weight - 12.9kgs / 28.4lbs
- width - 63cm / 24.8"
- stand fold dimensions - 93 x 63 x 39cm / 36.6 x 24.8 x 15.3"
- age range - newborn to 5 years
- maximum load - 25kgs / 55lbs
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116