NEW BABYZEN YOYO2 stroller, which includes new features like a leatherette handlebar, a higher weight limit, and improved all-wheel suspension featuring innovative technology developed by DuPont has arrived.
The YOYO2 weighs less than 14 pounds and is compact enough to fit in an overhead bin or be carried on your shoulder. But while the stroller is light, it’s also strong, thanks to its all-wheel suspension and materials like aluminum alloy, stainless steel and fiberglass.
The stroller, which includes the YOYO2 stroller frame with canopy and seat fabrics, is suitable for babies 6 months and older. For a stroller to be used from birth, purchase the 0+ newborn pack and/or the car seat adapters.
- Can be taken as hand luggage*
- All-in-1 stroller (0+, car seat, 6+), from birth to toddler
- One-hand driving
- Folds and unfolds easily
- 5-point harness
- XXL storage basket/ 5 kg
- Soft-drive system
- 4-wheel suspension
- Machine washable
- Color options (black or white frame, 7 color packs)
- Comes with its storage pouch and carry strap
- French design
- Fits in the smallest spaces and in the overhead compartment of an airplane*.
- One-hand folding, unfolding… and driving 4-wheel suspension
- Exclusive «soft-drive» system: no need to lock the front swivel wheel, even on rough terrain.
- Road facing
- Exclusive pop-up canopy with 3 positions Includes a foot cover and a newborn head support
- Removable and washable fabrics
- From 6 months+
- Stroller weight: 13.6 lbs
- Age/weight limit: 6 months to 48.5 pounds
- Open dimensions: 39" L x 17" W x 41" H
- Folded dimensions: 20" L x 17"W x 7" H
- Warranty: 2 years
* Usual authorized size for cabin baggage: 22" x 17.75" x 9.75". Dimensions may vary depending on airline.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116