Kalencom Potette Plus
The Potette Plus brand portable potty is great for travel or to take anywhere that you may not have access to a sanitary bathroom. It’s a clean potty for your child no matter where you go! Comes with 3 liners, additional disposable liner re-fills are sold separately.
- Contoured seat for your child's comfort.
- Sturdy well-balanced base helps your child feel secure.
- Legs lock into place when opened. • Folds flat so it can fit in a purse or diaper bag.
- A great potty to keep in your stroller, car, boat, camper, or RV.
- Uses self-absorbing, disposable liners that discard like a diaper.
- Disposable liners hold up to 5 ounces of liquid.
- Liners are lightly scented to absorb odors.
- Liner handles secure to the potty and tie closed for disposal.
- Drawstring carrying bag included.
- Comes with 3 super absorbent, leak-proof and easy-to-use disposable liners.
- When used as a travel potty, suitable for ages 15 months and up to 50lbs.
- Easily converts to a folding trainer seat suitable for children 2 years and up to 50 lbs.
- Non-slip, durable, and comfortable.
- Hygienic - can be used on all toilet seats.
- Fold close after use and store.
- Fully open - legs extended: 9.875"L x 8.75"W x 4.875"D
- Folded flat: 9.125"L x 8.75"W x 2.75"D
- Folded open as a trainer seat: 14.25"L x 8.75"W x 2.75"D
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116