When installed correctly, car seats save lives. Yet, 4 out of 5 times they're not. And there’s no easy way to check. We believed it had to be better. That's why we created the 4moms self-installing car seat. It installs itself correctly by automatically leveling and tensioning, verifies the installation before every ride, and then continuously monitors its status during use to ensure it is always correctly installed, giving you complete peace of mind every time you put your baby in the car.
- Auto-levels. Auto-tensions. 4moms app required to download auto-installation software.
- iPhone and Android compatible
- Verifies installation every time the carrier is connected
- Monitors continuously with 20 unique sensors to ensure correct installation during use
- Tested at force levels 2X the NHTSA standard
- Side impact protection
- Tensions to more than 2X the NHTSA recommendation
- Extreme weather proven
- 8 position adjustable headrest with no re-thread harness
- 5-point harness system featuring harness pockets and a self-retracting buckle
- Breathable seat fabric
- Full coverage canopy with pop-out shade
- Newborn insert and neck pads included
- Compatible with the Baby Jogger City Mini GT, Bugaboo Cameleon3, UPPAbaby Vista and Cruz with adapter (sold separately).
- Can be manually installed with base or using carrier only
- Certified for aircraft use
- Comes with Eight D cell batteries included. Batteries designed to last for normal use of the seat with one child.
For use with children from 4 to 30 pounds that are 32 inches or less.
- Carrier: 18"W x 27"L x 15"H
- Base: 14.5"W x 22"L x 10"H
- Carrier weight: 10 lbs.
- Base weight with batteries: 19.5 lbs.
4moms, founded in 2005 by Rob Daley and Henry Thorne, is dedicated to making some of the most stylish, innovative products on the market. They were founded believing that adding increasingly inexpensive electronics could add value in static product categories.