Baby Bjorn Travel Crib Light
The Travel Crib Light is the perfect crib to take with you on trips. It weighs only 11 lbs. and is set up in one simple movement. It comes with a case that is as handy as an ordinary bag. Sleeping away from home with small children has never been easier.
Easy to take along. The Travel Crib Light weighs only 11 pounds (5 kg). The case’s practical handles make it as easy to carry as an ordinary bag. The travel crib’s design is well-conceived and the crib takes up minimal space in the room.
Simples to set up. The Travel Crib Light is set up in just one simple movement. When you’re not using it, simply fold it up to take with you or store it in its case.
Safe for your child. The sturdy mattress keeps the travel crib firmly on the floor. The crib’s inward sloping sides create a snug and cozy feeling, and the soft fabrics feel nice against baby’s skin.
- The Travel Crib Light can be used for newborns and up until around the age of three.
- Blue crib fabric consists of 65% polyester and 35% cotton. Gray crib fabric is 100% polyester.Bottom and mesh fabric are 100% polyester. The textiles closest to the child have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1 for baby products. They are guaranteed harmless to children’s sensitive skin and will not trigger allergies.
- Mattress: 24" x 41" x 4"
- Inside, bottom: 32" x 44" x 24"
- Folded: 19" x 24" x 6"
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116