The YoYo is the most incredible stroller ever imagined, famous for its record-breaking compactness and its magic folding and sleek design. The BabyZen YoYo is definitely the stroller for parents on the move.
- Small like no other when folded (22" x 17.25" x 7").
- Fits in the smallest spaces and in the overhead compartment of an airplane*.
- One-hand folding, unfolding… and driving 4-wheel suspension
- Exclusive «soft-drive» system: no need to lock the front swivel wheel, even on rough terrain.
- Featherweight at 13 lbs.; comes with a shoulder strap
- Parent-facing, from birth Fully reclined newborn nest with 5-point harness
- Exclusive pop-up canopy with 3 positions Includes a foot cover and a newborn head support
- Removable and washable fabrics
* Usual authorized size for cabin baggage: 22" x 17.75" x 9.75". Dimensions may vary depending on airline.
BABYZEN™ was founded by a group of five French individuals who were thinking: "Why should we continue carrying children in strollers that are bulky, unpractical, and so poor-looking?"