Designed specifically for all-terrain performance, the Bugaboo Buffalo is a must for parents who love to discover. Whether that's blazing a trail through the urban jungle - or cross-country. Bugaboo's latest stroller is at home in the city as it is on tougher trails.
Versatile, robust and spacious, the one-piece fold Bugaboo Buffalo has multiple luggage options (up to 16kg/35 lbs), a high and spacious seat (up to 23kg/50lbs), has an extendable sun canopy for extra protection against the elements, and is the first stroller worldwide to offer the possibility to hang a bag of up to 13 lbs on the handlebar as certified by renowned international test houses. So no matter how rough your expedition, it will always be a smooth ride.
- reversible seat
- all-terrain suitability
- spacious and easily accessible luggage options
- one piece fold and self-standing (with both bassinet and seat) for easy storage
- from infant to toddler
- extendable sun canopy for extra protection against sun, wind and rain
- car seat compatible
- two-wheel position
- reclinable seat
- compact fold
- independent seat & bassinet
- rotating carry handle
- height-adjustable handlebar
- Spacious bassinet and seat; suitable from birth up to 4 years (50 lbs).
- Five point harness with height-adjustable shoulder straps.
- One hand operation to recline, reverse and release the seat.
- Mattress with aerated inlay.
- 10" Swivel wheels & 12" rear wheels with foam filled tires.
- Bag hooks to hang your bag (up to 13 lbs certified).
- All fabrics machine washable.
- Weight (chassis, wheels, seat): 27.1 lbs.
- Folded dimensions: 35"L x 21"W x 13"H
- Unfolded width 24"
- Underseat bag 9.2 gal / 22 lbs.
Bugaboo is a Dutch mobility company headquartered in Amsterdam with offices around the globe. Founded in 1999 by designer Max Barenbrug and physician Eduard Zanen, our mission is to excite every person on the move. Our passion for innovation results in products that inspire people to get out and explore the world.