Going out with twins has never been easier - or as comfortable! In twin configuration the bugaboo donkey ensures the smoothest of rides for both children. And when they're a little older, you can place them in the seats so they're facing each other, facing you or facing the world. And in just three simple clicks - it can convert from a twin stroller into a mono stroller. The stroller's ergonomic design also makes it easy to push. While its width - just 5.4 inches wider than mono configuration - means you can go in and out of entrances with ease.
What you get:
- 2 rain covers
- side luggage basket
- 2 base bassinet fabrics
- 2 base seat fabrics
- 2 frames
- 2 sun canopy wires
- chassis with wheels
- 2 bassinet aprons and 2 extendable sun canopies
- air pump
- 2 carry handles
- underseat basket
- suitable from birth to 37.5 lbs.
- one hand release bassinet
- storage: under seat basket 7.4 gallons
- width in duo: 29"; width in mono: 23.6"
- width with one car seat: 33.1"
- dimensions one-piece fold in duo: 20.5"" x 29"W x 36.6"H
- dimension compact fold: 34.3" x 23.6" x 9.4H
- stroller weight with 2 seats: 33.4 lbs.
- 10" swivel wheels & 12" rear wheels with air filled tires
Bugaboo is a Dutch mobility company headquartered in Amsterdam with offices around the globe. Founded in 1999 by designer Max Barenbrug and physician Eduard Zanen, our mission is to excite every person on the move. Our passion for innovation results in products that inspire people to get out and explore the world.