Speed, the purpose-built running stroller specifically engineered for you to go at your pace. Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do. It’s the only stroller available equipped with 3 modes of transport RUN.JOG.WALK because like life with little ones, you need flexibility. Speed moves smoothly thanks to an all-wheel suspension, air-filled tires, and folds with ease due to a new ergonomic trigger release. Complete with extra reflective elements, the redesigned canopy provides more headroom as well as increased sun coverage, so you can get out whenever life calls for adventure. Keep going strong.
- UPF 45+ canopy with magnetic viewing window, pop out extension and removable back panel.
- 100% recycled polyester (rPET). Using 28 post consumer water bottles per stroller providing an ultra-soft texture. Available in Dawn Grey Mint, Maritime Blue, Matte Black and Camp Green colors.
- Innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons (94-151 litres) of water per stroller. Available in Black colorways only.
- PVC & phthalate free. No fire retardants. No polyurethane foam. Our fabrics are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I certified to be free from harmful chemicals.
- Smoothest Push. All-wheel suspension with air-filled tires (pump included).
- Run locked forward. Jog 30 degrees locked. Walk 360 degree swivel.
- Single-lever recline with airflow vented backrest.
- Adjustable TPR handle. PVC free.
- Welded, lightweight aluminum frame. 26lbs
- (2) 16" (41 cm) rear and (1) 12" (30 cm) front air-filled tires.
- Polyester fabric with improved color fastness for non-fading.
- 3 year warranty & lifetime of friendly customer care.
- One step fold.
- Gear-assisted hinge.
- Auto lock.
- Standing fold.
- Large basket with pump storage (pump included).
- Easy stow pockets, including new sippy cup holder.
- Foldable Bumper Bar for a more compact fold.
- Car seat compatible.
- Parent wrist strap & reflective logos.
- Secure foot brake.
- 5-point breakaway harness.
- 3-year warranty
- Weight: 26 lbs. (11.8 kgs.)
- Capacity: 65 lbs. (29.5 kgs.)
- Standing: 39"L x 25"W x 35"- 46"H (99cm L x 63cm W x 89-117cm H)
- Swivel: 33"L x 25"W x 15.5"H (84cm L x 63cm W x 39cm H)
- Jog: 37"L x 25"W x 16.5"H (94cm L x 63cm W x 42cm H)
- (w/o rear wheels):
- Swivel: 33"L x 19"W x 10.5"H (84cm L x 48cm W x 27cm H)
- Jog: 37"L x 19"W x 13.5"H (94cm L x 48cm W x 34cm H)
- Seat: 14.5"W x 9"L (37cm W x 23cm L)
- Backrest (seatback): 19"L x 14.75"W (48cm L x 37cm W)
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 23"H (58cm H)
- Footwell: 14"L x 14"W (36cm L x 36cm W)
- Handle height range: 35"- 46"H (89-117cm H)
- Shoulder width: 15"W (38cm W)
- Seat to knee: 9"L (23cm L)
- Knee to footwell: 13"L (33cm L)
- Width at knee: 15"L (38cm L)
- Upright fold height: 30" H (76cm H)
- Foldable bumper bar
- Air pump
- Wrist strap
- Bumbleride bell
Optional car seat adapters are compatible with:
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116