Creativity for Kids Finger Looping
- KNIT KIT – This craft kit for kids comes with everything needed create a plush puppy. Includes: Soft polar fleece strips, felt ears, felt eyes, plastic eyes, a plastic nose, craft glue, a comb tool, a ribbon collar with a charm, chenille stems, embroidery thread, and step by step instructions.
- FINGER KNITTING FOR KIDS – Finger Knitting is so much easier than knitting or crocheting! Learn the basics of creating with a unique and fun approach. Our step by step instructions, photos and video will teach you and your children to finger knit and create a cuddly plush puppy toy!
- MAKE YOUR OWN SOFT TOYS – Creating your own puppy is half of the fun of this kit. It’s fun to play with a toy you made yourself – just add imagination! The Finger Looping Puppy is a soft, cuddly, sensory experience and toy that any child is sure to love!
- SENSORY LEARNING TOYS – Parents and children win with this arts and crafts project. The Finger Looping Puppy is a fun craft activity that kids love to complete. This sensory craft experience not only teaches children a new craft technique, but how to follow instructions, and hand motor coordination in a fun and creative way.
- ARTS AND CRAFTS FOR KIDS – Have fun while building creative confidence! This craft activity allows for imagination and creativity to take the lead! Since 1976, Creativity for Kids has created innovative craft experiences designed to stimulate and encourage natural creativity. Recommended for ages 7 -96
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116