Diono Cambria 2 Booster Seat
Kids grow up way too fast. Before you know it they’re ready for a booster. With 6-position head support and comfortably fitting children from 40 - 120 lbs (18 - 54 kg) 38 - 63 inches tall (97 - 160 cm), Simple, practical and available in a range of colors to match their individuality, Cambria 2 Booster combines space and room to grow, without compromising on safety or comfort.
- 6 HEADREST POSITIONS. This booster comfortably fits children from 40 - 120lbs and 38-63 inches tall and features a 6-position headrest that adjusts with one hand.
- QUICK, SECURE INSTALLATION. Install the Cambria 2 booster securely and in seconds thanks to integrated LATCH connectors and front adjusters. Cambria can also be used as a backless booster and packs flat for travel and storage.
- 2 in 1 BOOSTER. Cambria can be used as a high back booster and a backless booster that can flat pack for travel and storage.
- ROOMY COMFORT AND SPACE. The contoured seat keeps your child in the correct position and comes with spacious interior dimensions for a roomy feel. Cambria 2 booster seat measures 16 inches in width at the shoulder and booster seat base measure 19 inches in width.
- COLOR AND CONVENIENCE. The Cambria 2 Booster is offered in a variety of bright, vivid color choices for your independent and stylish big kid. Two swivel cup holders keep drinks and snacks within reach to keep them happy while they see the world. The comfortable fabric cover is easily removable and machine washable for effortless care.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASILY PORTABLE. This versatile booster seat flat packs for easy transport or storage, and the lightweight design makes it easy to transfer between vehicles or take with you on any family adventure.
- Super portable, lightweight, easy to store and take with you on every adventure, to a ball game or 6. after school play date.
- Adjustable back recline to contour fit to vehicle seat back.
- Modern design in a soft, absorbent fabric for a comfortable ride every day.
- Shoulder Belt Guide Strap in backless mode helps position shoulder belt for proper fit.
- Versatile seat design switches from full booster to backless booster as your little one grows.
- Contoured seat bottom helps prevent slipping for a safe, secure feel.
- Energy absorbing EPE foam lining overprotects in all the right ways.
- Deep sidewalls and head support keeps your child in the correct position.
- Machine washable fabrics for easy care.
- Two swivel cup holders for drinks and snacks.
- Y Strap holds seat and back in place for superior protection.
Dimensions: 29.33"H x 19.29"W x 15.83"D
Weight: 12.1 lbs.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116