Earth Mama Organics Milkmaid Tea
Who knew that one day you’d be thinking about your own milk production — a lot? (Besides us… we definitely get it.) Our organic Milkmaid Tea is a fragrant, comforting blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help support healthy breast milk production and promote healthy lactation. Tasty iced or hot, with fenugreek, fennel, milk thistle and other galactagogues (not space travel, which would be cool, but hey … breastfeeding’s pretty cool too) — plus the power of nettle and raspberry leaf. Yes please!
Organic Milkmaid Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Many galactagogue herbs are not recommended for use during pregnancy in greater than culinary amounts.*
- Fragrant Fennel Herbal Tea to Help Support Breast Milk Production*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea bag has its own little love note from us to you.
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
- RECIPE: French Vanilla Chai with Organic Milkmaid Tea
INGREDIENTS:Organic Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-graecum) Seed, Organic Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Seed, Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Leaf, Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Leaf, Organic Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) Seed, Organic Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel, Organic Anise (Pimpinella Anisum) Seed, Organic Caraway (Carum Carvi) Seed, Organic Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) Leaf
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116