Halo® BassiNest™ Luxe Plus
The new and improved HALO BassiNest swivel sleeper - the only bassinet that swivels 360° for the ultimate in convenience and safety - let’s your little one sleep as close as you’d like while reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing.
The Luxe Plus series now includes our expertly designed newborn insert for a tapered, tighter sleeping surface so that baby feels more secure. The patented lowering bedside wall makes scooping up baby for cuddles and nursing easy from bed. A new removable bed is used on and off the base, so your baby can nap safely and comfortably throughout your home. Engineered with premium, machine-washable fabric that zips off for easy cleaning, a storage caddy, a stable and adjustable base that fits under almost any bed, and an improved soothing center with nightlights, four soothing sounds, and two levels of vibration, the Luxe Plus series helps ensure a safer, sounder sleep.
Recommended for babies up to five months of age, or 20 lbs, use should be discounted when your child shows signs of pulling up, rolling over or pushing up to a kneeling position.
- Updated and improved based on feedback we’ve received from parents
- Removable bed can be used on and off the base so baby has a safe place to nap around the house
- Fabric is redesigned so it’s easily removed for machine-washing
- Improved soothing center now includes amber nightlight, amber floorlight, two levels of vibration, and four soothing sounds, all with auto-shutoff
- Improved base design with low profile legs that tuck under bed and require only 32” clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces
- Includes HALO Bassinest Newborn Insert to provide a tapered, tighter, mesh sleeping surface so baby feels more secure. (For newborns up to 15lbs.)
- New Ivory Linen fabric with premium, furniture grade finishes
- Swivels 360° to bring baby to you
- Patented lowering bedside wall allows you to tend to baby from bed. Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired.
- Rotates to make getting out of bed easier, especially when recovering from childbirth.
- Breathable, mesh walls ensure optimal airflow for a safe, comfortable sleep space.
- Stable 4-point base adjusts from 24” to 34” tall to fit most beds.
- Includes a removable storage caddy
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116