Explore the harsh terrain with the LEGO® City 60194 Arctic Scout Truck, with front tracks and 4 all-terrain wheels, antenna, lights, onboard analysis station, space for other equipment, and a loading bay for the snow bike with moving track. This fun set also includes an ice wall/arch with translucent blocks and sonar beacons, coring tool, plus an ice cave with translucent blocks and room for the polar bear figure. This LEGO City Arctic Expedition set also includes 3 LEGO explorer minifigures and a dog figure.
- Includes 3 LEGO® minifigures: 2 drivers and a biologist, plus LEGO polar bear and husky dog figures.
- Arctic Scout Truck features front tracks and 4 all-terrain wheels, antenna, lights, onboard analysis station, plus a loading bay for the snow bike and space for other equipment.
- Also includes an ice wall/arch with translucent blocks and beacons, plus an ice cave with translucent blocks and room for the polar bear figure.
- Accessory elements include a radio, computer tablet, coring tool, camera, 2 sonar beacons and a pair of binoculars.
- Investigate the secrets of the tundra with the tracked scout truck.
- Call interesting locations in using the truck’s radio, before taking a closer look on the snow bike.
- Record and observe the polar bear with the biologist's camera.
- Bring the Arctic Scout Truck to life with the 17101 LEGO® BOOST Creative Toolbox (sold separately). Combine the sets, download the free LEGO BOOST app and code the truck to control the forklift, examine samples with the color sensor, help the whale back into the water and much more using the intuitive programming blocks! Visit LEGO.com/BOOST for more information and device compatibility.
- Arctic Scout Truck measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (11cm) wide.
- Snow bike measures over 1” (3cm) high and 3” (8cm) long.
- Ice cave measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Ice wall with arch and lights measures over 3” (9cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116