Help the firefighters protect the forest critters of LEGO® City with the exciting 60217 Fire Plane set, featuring a dual-propeller firefighting plane with pontoons, detachable minifigure cockpit, hatch on top to load the water elements and a lever to drop them. This rescue building toy set also includes a fire buggy with new-for-January-2019 3-shot stud shooter, plus 2 trees, 3 minifigures and a skunk figure.
- Includes 3 LEGO® City minifigures: a pilot and 2 firefighter minifigures, plus a skunk figure.
- This forest fire rescue set features a fire plane with opening and detachable minifigure cockpit, spinning propellers and opening top and bottom hatches, plus a fire buggy with new-for-January-2019 3-shot stud shooter and roll cage.
- Also includes 2 buildable burning trees, one with a burrow at the base for the skunk to hide in.
- Accessory elements include 14 water elements (6 small studs and 8 larger elements), 6 buildable fire elements, and new-for-January-2019 smoke gear set and fire axe.
- Open the top hatch and fill the plane with water elements.
- Spin the propellers to launch the plane and head to the fire.
- Load 3 water elements into the stud shooter and push the plunger to shoot them at the fire and knock it out.
- Push the lever and release the hatch at the bottom of the plane to drop the water elements on the flames and knock them down.
- Put on your smoke gear and head into the forest fire to rescue the skunk.
- Fire plane measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 12” (33cm) wide.
- Fire buggy measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Tree with skunk burrow measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116