Youngsters who love to role-play everyday heroes will love this LEGO® City Construction Bulldozer (60252) set. There’s a cool bulldozer with rubber tracks and working bucket, a toy crane with a wrecking ball, a cement mixer and a warning sign – everything a child needs to enjoy hours of imaginative play. A cool toy for kids This 4+ toy playset includes a simple printed building guide and a special Starter Brick element to help youngsters experience the pride of constructing their own LEGO toys. And with the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets, kids get Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools that really make LEGO building child’s play. The creative world of LEGO City With LEGO City sets, kids get to immerse themselves in open-ended adventures and scenarios that reflect real life. And with a wide range of realistic, feature-rich vehicles and machines, kids' imaginations are free to soar!
- This construction bulldozer set for kids is an ideal introduction to the exciting world of LEGO® City. Perfect for children aged 4+, it is designed to inspire creative, independent play based on real-life scenarios.
- What’s in the box? This (60252) construction site playset features a bulldozer with working bucket, a toy crane with a wrecking ball, a cement mixer, 2 minifigures and more. Just add a sprinkle of imagination for endless fun!
- Kids can cordon off the site with the sign and cones, swing the wrecking ball to knock down the wall, scoop up bricks with the bulldozer, spin the cement mixer and more – a great gift for kids who love pretend play.
- LEGO® City 4+ sets are a fun way for youngsters to learn the art of LEGO building. With special starter bricks and simple printed building guides they help kids grow their confidence and abilities step by step.
- When built, the construction bulldozer measures over 3" (8cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide, while its trailer measures over 1" (4cm) long, 3" (9cm) high and 1" (4cm) wide.
- No batteries required – this building toy is powered by small kids with big imaginations, so the play can start right away!
- Find instructions to build this 4+ set in the box. Or hop online to download Instructions PLUS – available as part of the free LEGO® Life app. Zoom, rotate and visualize the model to bring the building process to life.
- LEGO® City Great Vehicles sets help kids grow physical skills and confidence with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended independent play.
- LEGO® bricks are designed to the highest industry standards to ensure that LEGO® City building toys are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At The LEGO Group, we thoroughly test LEGO® City playsets to make sure every one of these unique toys meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116