Lego Duplo Around the World
This special LEGO® DUPLO® Around the World set puts a world of animals at your fingertips! Little explorers can travel from place to place by boat or plane to learn about different animals and their natural habitats. With 5 LEGO® DUPLO® figures plus 17 animals from all around the world, including a whale with opening mouth function!
- Includes 5 LEGO DUPLO figures plus 17 animals from all around the world!
- Features a buildable temple, savanna scene, forest scene, Antarctic scene and a buildable plane and boat. Buildable temple features a tiger, tiger cub and a panda, plus bricks decorated as bamboo.
- Savanna scene features a buildable cave with savanna tree, 2 lions with lion cub, 2 zebras and a hippo.
- Forest scene features a buildable house with opening door and table, a tree with greenery and a hanging bridge, plus a bear, fox, squirrel and 2 ducks.
- Antarctic ice block features a seal, a fish, 2 penguins and a whale with opening mouth function, plus a slide, video camera element and a brick decorated as shrimp.
- With 4 different habitats in this special set, children can focus on individual builds or combine them all for a customizable play experience.
- Young adventurers will love bridging the world with the buildable plane and boat.
- LEGO DUPLO Around the World sets encourage early roleplay with lots of animal fun.
- Use LEGO DUPLO Wildlife sets to talk to your child about wild animals, their habitats, conservation, different places in the world and the people and animals who live there—there’s so much to learn!
- LEGO DUPLO products are safe and specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Contains 163 pieces!
Ages: 2-5 years
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116