Lego Duplo My First Animal Brick Box
Toddlers will have so much fun building their own animal train with the My First Animal Brick Box! Help them sort the bricks into different colors and talk about each iconic animal as you build them and enjoy creative play together: an elephant with a slide for a trunk, a crocodile with hinged jaws, a lion with opening mouth, a giraffe with a bendy neck and a white bird. The bright and chunky LEGO® DUPLO® bricks are specially designed to be fun and safe for small hands and come in a handy storage box.
- Features 5 buildable animals: an elephant on wheels with a slide for a trunk, a crocodile on wheels with hinged jaws, a lion on wheels with opening mouth, a giraffe on wheels with a bendy neck and a bird.
- Have fun together as your child learns how to recognize and sort colors, and help develop language skills by talking about the iconic animals as you build them.
- Join 4 of the animals together to make an animal parade and drive the train around the room.
- Inspire creative play and imagination as toddlers make up their own stories about the animals with this versatile toy.
- Use the handy storage box to keep all your LEGO® DUPLO® bricks together.
- Makes an ideal gift for preschool children.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for small hands.
- Elephant measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Crocodile measures over 4” (12cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Lion measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Giraffe measures over 6” (16cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Bird measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Combine with 10859 My First Ladybug to extend the animal train.
- Contains 34 pieces!
Ages: 18 months – 3 years
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116