Lego Duplo Plane
Play out real-life scenarios in LEGO® DUPLO® Town: a recognizable world with modern DUPLO figures. Show your child how to help the pilot fix up the 10908 Plane in his workshop, using the toy wrench and oilcan. Toddlers will love to make the cute red toy airplane take off and fly it through the air, spinning the propeller as they go! This educational toy includes a pilot DUPLO figure.
- Includes a pilot LEGO® DUPLO® figure.
- Features a red plane with spinning propeller and a small workshop table with chair.
- Accessory elements include an oilcan, wrench, mug and a music system decorated brick.
- Enjoy endless role-play fun with your child and develop their fine motor skills, as you help them use the tools to get the toy airplane ready for takeoff.
- Take the handy little propeller aircraft for your toddler to fly around wherever you go!
- Toddlers will love learning through play, developing language and social skills as they create pretend play stories.
- LEGO® DUPLO® learning toys are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- There are several LEGO® DUPLO® Town products to collect and play out your child's everyday life in a recognizable DUPLO world.
- Plane measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116