The LEGO® DUPLO® Playroom is packed with imaginative role-play possibilities. Even the house-shaped box is part of the play experience. With modern colors, cool features and detailed characters, young minds and little hands will be engaged and entertained for hours! Toddlers' educational developmental toy Children improve their fine motor skills and role-play imaginative stories as they join a boy and girl in the playroom. The toy's pretend school area provides plenty of opportunity for basic preschool learning. There’s even a birthday to celebrate – with toys, ice-cream, present and balloons. As parents and carers join in the building and playtime fun, they share their little ones’ precious developmental milestones. Pretend play gifts for kids LEGO DUPLO imaginative kids' playsets put open-ended play, self-expression and learning into little hands. These educational toys for toddlers and preschoolers encourage learning through pretend play, relatable characters and creative building.
- The box containing this playset transforms into a versatile playroom, filled with colorful toys and detailed characters to educate and entertain toddlers with endless role-play fun.
- The house-shaped box is great for play and storage. It contains all the bricks and pieces kids need to role-play a birthday party and lots more besides. Includes contemporary figures and numerous toys and accessories.
- Toddlers can role-play imaginative stories in the LEGO® DUPLO® Playroom, including learningin the toy school and celebrating at the birthday party. For extra fun, combine this set with LEGO® DUPLO® Town Bedroom (10926).
- With its cute characters and colorful, easy-to-handle bricks, this educational toy for toddlers makes a great gift for kids aged 2 years and up and makes any day a birthday party day!
- The playroom with furniture measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep. The house-shaped box can be used to store all the bricks and pieces, and lets adults take the imaginative play wherever kids go.
- Powered by kids’ imaginations! Hands-on, battery-free toys boost kids’ creative, imaginative and practical skills, and it gives them the satisfaction of making fun things happen ‘by myself’.
- Open the set’s house-shaped box and the imaginative play begins immediately. For further learning fun, check out the DUPLO Birthday song and other DUPLO songs at LEGO.com/DUPLO/Songs.
- Introduce preschoolers to familiar scenarios, cute characters and free-thinking fun with LEGO® DUPLO® Town. These ingenious DUPLO starter sets encourage open-ended pretend play that improves young minds.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it's been that way since 1969.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116