Lottie is thrilled to receive a party invitation to the Masked Ball. Inspired by one of her favourite stories, Lottie decides to dress as a Snow Queen. Wearing a silver, sparkly mask and a magnificent ice blue and frosty white gown studded with silver snowflakes – will any of her friends recognise her?
- A magnificent ice blue and frosty white gown
- A furry wrap
- A pair of blue ballet flats
- An evening bag
- A silver sparkly mask
Lottie is a new, innovative doll for children aged 3-9. Since her debut, Lottie has won 19 awards in the USA, Canada and UK, including 5 Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards. Lottie is fun and educational; an affordable, aspirational "pro girl" doll.
- Lottie is a wholesome doll alternative for children aged 3-9; she is 7.5 inches tall, so is very portable and easy for little hands to carry around.
- The key point of difference is that Lottie has a "childlike" body – she doesn’t wear makeup, jewelry or high heels and she can stand on her own two feet (always a useful life skill for all girls, big and small).
- She's all about letting girls be girls, doing all the activities a child would do, not growing up too quickly, and presenting a healthy view on body image.
- Lottie’s clothing is composed of tactile fabric with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with velcro fastenings.
- Her hair is lovely and soft; it doesn't tangle and knot like other doll hair.
- Lottie has bendable knees with ball socket hips and arms; her head can move side to side and she can do the splits front to back and side to side.
- Lottie is presented in a giftable, illustrated and collectible "doll box bag." with minimal plastic packaging.
- Launched in August 2012, she has won 19 international awards, including 5 Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards.