Pony Club is about so much more than just riding, Lottie learns about caring for a horse too. She makes new friends who share her love of ponies and works hard to improve her riding. In the end it is always good fun! Lottie wears riding boots and jacket, a shirt, tie and riding helmet. Seren wears a saddle, bridle, stirrups and numnah (horse blanket).
Lottie is a new, innovative doll for children aged 3-9. Since her debut, Lottie has won 19 awards in the USA, Canada and UK, including 5 Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards. Lottie is fun and educational; an affordable, aspirational "pro girl" doll.
- Lottie is a wholesome doll alternative for children aged 3-9; she is 7.5 inches tall, so is very portable and easy for little hands to carry around.
- The key point of difference is that Lottie has a "childlike" body – she doesn’t wear makeup, jewelry or high heels and she can stand on her own two feet (always a useful life skill for all girls, big and small).
- She's all about letting girls be girls, doing all the activities a child would do, not growing up too quickly, and presenting a healthy view on body image.
- Lottie’s clothing is composed of tactile fabric with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with velcro fastenings.
- Her hair is lovely and soft; it doesn't tangle and knot like other doll hair.
- Lottie has bendable knees with ball socket hips and arms; her head can move side to side and she can do the splits front to back and side to side.
- Lottie is presented in a giftable, illustrated and collectible "doll box bag." with minimal plastic packaging.
- Launched in August 2012, she has won 19 international awards, including 5 Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards.