Melissa & Doug Fill & Fold Taco & Tortilla Set
Create pretend play tacos, burritos, fajitas, and more! Choose play food ingredients, pretend to grill sliceable wooden ingredients on the skillet, fill a felt tortilla or a durable hard taco shell, and serve with a choice of play toppings! The 43-piece set includes three reusable, double-sided menu and recipe cards, and a wooden knife and spoon. Fun play food sides, fillings, and toppings include sliceable proteins and vegetables, felt rice, beans, cheese, and crema, a hot sauce bottle, and a salsa bottle that "squirts" string. Kids three and older will love choosing, chopping, grilling, and filling to create play versions of some of their favorite meals!
- 43-piece Mexican/Tex-Mex play food and skillet set for making tacos, burritos, fajitas, and more with a durable hard taco shell and felt tortilla with self-stick tabs
- Chop wooden food pieces with self-stick tabs using wooden knife (chicken, beef, shrimp, tomato, avocado, pepper, onion)
- Felt food pieces include crema in a tub with lid, pinto beans in a can with lid, shredded cheese in a pouch, yellow rice in a box, salsa in a string-squirting bottle; also includes wooden hot sauce bottle
- Stir on skillet with wooden spoon; produce stores in hinged container; reusable double-sided menu/recipe cards on a ring
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116