Mountain Buggy Duet Stroller
The most compact, fully featured, all-terrain side-by-side in the market that is the same width as a single buggy. From newborn to toddler, duet is the ultimate ride for siblings or twins, offering innovation like no other, comfortably taking parents from the mountains to the city streets.
stand out features:
- full lie flat recline (for newborn) to upright (for toddlers)
- One of the largest side-by-side seats in the market with a seat height of 25.1"
- extended parent facing connections with key compatible additional accessories - carrycot plus and cocoon
- 4 x 10" air filled tyres offering extra cushioning when tackling all-terrain or going for a jog
- lock or swivel front wheels for added maneuverability and control
- reversible cushioned liners for extra comfort and easy cleaning
- Easy to use 5-point safety harness with adjustable shoulder straps and crotch strap
- individual leg rests for your child's comfort
- adjustable handlebar for a more comfortable push
- individual mesh SPF 50+ sunhoods with flick out mesh visors and silent peek-a-boo windows
- Easy to use foot park brake for a complete stop
- compatible with most leading car seat brands, including the Mountain Buggy protect capsule, for a single or double travel system
what's in the box:
- lightweight aluminum buggy frame
- 2 x fabric seat sets
- 2 x cushioned reversible liners
- gate opening double grab bar for easier access in and out of the seat
- 2 x sunhoods with silent, magnetic peek-a-boo windows
- bottle holder
- 11lb capacity gear tray
- weight - 32.4lbs
- width - 25.5"
- handlebar height - 29.7" - 42.7"
- stand fold - 35" x 25.5" x 12.5"
- newborn - 4 years
- maximum load - 39.6 lbs. (per seat)
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116