My Very Own® Rattle is still the only product of its kind in the world. It is made from a single piece of American Rock Maple, the only material suitable for our rattle. Unlike any other wooden rattle, it is a single piece at all times, not cut apart and re-glued. There is no finish of any kind applied to the wood, just our unique, proprietary sanding and polishing process, so there is never a concern about what baby is getting in his or her mouth beside pure, natural, non-toxic northern Rock Maple hardwood. With all the fuss about plastic teethers, phthalates, etc., it is the obvious choice for a safe and natural infant toy. This is the rattle that the family keeps for the next generation!
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA since 1979, from pure, unfinished northern Rock Maple.
- For babies 5 months to 2 years old.
- Made from a single piece of wood – the rings are not put on separately.
- No varnish, lacquer, paints or oils, just pure maple wood, sanded to a fine finish.
- Remove ribbon before giving rattle to baby.