Nico & Yeye Domo Zen Full Bed with Drawers
A step up from the original Domo, our Domo Zen Bed with Drawers comes with three debajo drawers in a choice of nine bright colors. A desert island with buried treasure, a mini malibu mansion, a homely hut for sweet dreaming sleep. The domo is handcrafted out of 100% wood, in either maple or walnut. Twenty color combinations to choose from.
Take out the Domo and you instantly have a Zen Bed, a 2-in-1 value proposition.
Made with American sustainably harvested walnut or maple.
- The Domo Zen Canopy Bed with Drawers. Custom craftsmanship designed to last for generations and grow with your children. Ages 2 - 18. As your child grows simply remove the house frame and you will have a trendy, modern bed for your tween or teen.
- This unique design offers an economical solution to accommodate growing children. With its durable construction, the Domo Zen bed is made to last, allowing use for multiple siblings or grandkids in the future. Only the finest quality materials are used in the construction process; solid American kiln dried maple and solid wood veneers over engineered hardwood (no MDF or particle board) are used in the bed elements.
- Our premium-grade solid woods and solid wood veneers are sustainably harvested from domestic sources. Our veneers are created by slicing thin sheets from solid wood. Using veneers in combination with solid wood gives greater stability while reducing expansion and contraction due to humidity.
- Three storage drawers are included to maximize storage space and they are constructed with the toughest birch plywood with two layers of maple veneer, paired with full extension ball bearing soft closing drawer glides which ensure smooth motion and extra safety. All pieces are hand sanded and the drawers are hand painted in your choice of 10 colors.
- No box spring is needed. Bed frame fits standard twin/full size mattress (not included). The mattress platform is made of hardwood plywood slats for extra strength; designed for a clean, modern aesthetic.
Overall: 56.5" W x 76.5" L x 80" H (full)
Bed frame: 56.5" W x 76.5" L x 14" H (full)
Debajo Drawer dimensions: 24" W x 18" L x 9.5" H
Mattress Size (not included): 54" x 75" (full)
Creating a quality piece of furniture begins with selecting superior materials and designing an effective and careful assembly. Our designs are well thought out and tested, making our pieces with care and the outmost attention to detail. Our furniture is built using techniques that have been proven over generations, with pride and diligence.
Safety is important. Our Solid Woods and Engineered wood materials are California Air and Resources Board Phase II (CARB-2) compliant, which sets the lowest threshold in the world for formaldehyde emissions in engineered wood products.
The combination of natural wood and painted surfaces provide a timeless design that will be used for many years to come.
Paints and finishes are GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Free of lead, phthalates and formaldehyde. The combination of natural wood and painted surfaces provide a timeless design that will be used for many years to come.
Only the finest quality materials are used in the construction process; solid American kiln dried walnut or maple and solid wood veneers over engineered hardwood structure are used in the our beds or dressers. Our premium-grade solid woods and solid wood veneers are sustainably harvested from domestic sources. Our veneers are created by slicing thin sheets from solid wood. Using veneers in combination with solid wood gives greater stability while reducing expansion and contraction due to humidity.
We offer a Limited 5 year warranty on all wood frames and wood components, 1 year for all finishes and hardware components. Nico & Yeye product warranty is limited to manufacturing defects. Please note, our warranty is only extended to the original purchaser of the furniture. For more information, please read our entire warranty section.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116