Put up. Put down. Transform any room into baby’s room—in seconds. Whether it’s a family get-together or baby’s first holiday by the sea, SENA aire series is your indispensable travel companion.
It’s clever zigzag leg design pops open easily into a soft, sturdy dreamland, and then refolds with just one hand for a quick getaway the next morning. It’s revolutionary design is also evolutionary: growing beyond newborn through toddlerhood, and even doubling as a playspace.
Let the traveling begin.
exclusive to SENA series
- the only cot whose upper cot folds with the frame
SENA aire upgrades
- mesh sides, floor and mattress combine to create the advanced air design™, allowing air flow from every angle
- mattress’s zip-off design is machine washer and dryer safe
- ventilated mattress pulls away both heat and humidity
- ventilated mattress panels easily remove for deep cleaning
- no extras needed—even the organic sheet is included
- a chic look—perfect for home and away
- unique zigzag frame pops cot open quickly and easily
- sets up and folds easily with one hand
- the only playard with a bassinet that folds with the frame
- above-ground base keeps baby draft-proof
- skid-proof feet keep sleep quiet and still
- travel bag included with easy carry handle
- water-resistant, durable fabric resists stains, drips and tears
- mesh fabric sides
- eight leg design provides double the durability and stability
- sturdy, aluminum frame is easy to transport
- padded edges prevent finger pinches
- SENA series organic sheet
- carry bag
- open product: 30.7"H x 29.5"L x 41.3"W
- folded product: 31.5"H x 11"W x 13"D
- product weight: 23.6 lbs.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116