Your everyday travel companion has arrived!
The Nuna Triv Stroller is the ideal travel companion for quick trips to the store or family outings. The lightweight compact, one-hand fold makes it easy for jet setting or getting across town, and the merino wool insert provides just the right amount of cozy.
- Suitable for children from birth up to 50 pounds
- Includes stroller frame, seat frame and fabric, extendable sun canopy, ring adapter and rain cover
- Dimensions folded: 25.2"L x 21"W x 17.5"H; dimensions unfolded: 30.5"-34.5"L x 20"W x 42"-43.5"H
- Weight: 19.5 pounds
- Forward- and rear-facing seat is easy to fold flat, whatever direction baby's been facing
- Stroller folds quickly with one hand and stands on its own
- Adjustable 3-position recline
- All wheel suspension, rubber tires, one-touch brake and front swivel wheel locks
- Spring suspension under the seat for smooth rides
- Quick-release, five-point no-rethread harness converts to a three-point harness
- Compatible with the Nuna PIPA™ infant carriers (sold separately)
- Ring adapter folds with the stroller, with no need to remove with the car seat
- One-hand on-the-go recline, height-adjustable pushbar and adjustable calf support
- UPF 50+ canopy features a flip-out eyeshade and window
- All-season seat with merino insert keeps baby cozy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer
- Handy storage pocket and oversized storage basket
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and removable armbar lend style to your stroll
- Manufacturer's limited 2-year warranty
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116