OXO Big Kids Cutlery Set
A baby? No…a big kid! OXO Tot Cutlery Set for Big Kids is perfect for when your tot is ready to progress beyond toddler forks and spoons. The Fork, Knife and Spoon look just like grown-up utensils, but are safe and effective for your big kid. Contoured handles are shaped and sized especially for kids ages three and up, while the touchpoints on the Fork and Knife assist with comfortable, efficient cutting (seriously!). Stainless steel Cutlery heads effectively capture and cut food, minimizing messes and promoting independence. Used together, the Plate, Bowl, Cups and Cutlery for Big Kids will help teach them to eat and drink like grown-ups do. For best results, consult Miss Manners!
- Perfect for training and transitioning tots to the grown-up table
- Handles are appropriately sized and shaped for big kids
- Stainless steel cutlery effectively captures and cuts food, promoting independence
- Fork & Knife include touchpoints that assist with cutting
- Designed for dexterity of children 3+
- Looks like grown-up cutlery
- Coordinates with OXO Tot Bowl, Plate, and Cups for Big Kids
- Dishwasher safe
Color may vary. Please note this is only one single set.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116