OXO Bottle Drying Rack
Keep bottles elevated, secure and upright with the OXO Tot Bottle Drying Rack. The Drying Rack accommodates at least eight bottles and corresponding parts. Raised ribs on the bottom of the tray ensure items don’t sit in a pool of water, keeping them clean, sanitary and dry. Additional space at the front of the Rack is useful for small parts. A removable cup can be attached to multiple areas of the tray and is ideal for kids’ utensils, straws and medicine droppers. The corners of the tray are optimally shaped to easily pour out excess water, and elevated non-skid feet at the bottom of the tray make it easy to lift.
- Fits at least 8 disassembled baby bottles and their components
- Deep walls contain water and corners are shaped to easily pour out excess water
- Flexible tines elevate bottles, nipples and breast pump parts to allow for ventilation
- Open area with raised ribs provides space for small parts and keep items away from water at the bottom of the tray
- Cup attaches to multiple areas of the tray and is ideal for utensils, straws and medicine droppers
- Non-skid feet allow for stability and make it easy to lift tray
Dimensions: 13 5/8 in. x 10 1/8 in. x 3 in.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116