Discover what Alexa can do for you and your baby with the Project Nursery Smart Baby Monitor System. With just a simple voice command, you can use Alexa to add items to your grocery list, play lullabies and children's audiobooks, receive reminders and alerts, and much more. Alexa's compatibility with a host of smart products makes life so much easier. The Wi-Fi Baby Monitor allows you to keep your eyes and ears on your little one at all times, from anywhere, using your smartphone or tablet. Never miss a moment!
Includes: 720p HD video streaming Wi-Fi zoom camera and Alexa voice controlled unit
- Built-in Alexa voice-control technology knows over 10,000 skills – and counting – with access to unlimited parenting information
- Ability to control other smart home devices
- Alexa voice-controlled functions: camera movements, play lullabies and sounds, record video, photo capture, motion/sound detection, and temperature readings
- Wi-Fi remote pan/tilt/zoom camera movements
- Audio recording and two-way communication
- View multiple cameras and two-way communication remotely from the Project Nursery app
- Record video and snap photos of Baby directly to your smartphone or tablet; or, auto record motion and sound detection events—no cloud storage fees apply
- Remote viewing allows you to see and hear at home or anywhere using your smart device
- Industry-leading infrared night vision
- Play Rockabye Baby lullabies such as "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing," "Holiday" and "Jolene"
- 360-degree omnidirectional audio so you can talk to Baby from anywhere using the Project Nursery app
- View up to four cameras at once using the quad-view screen on the app
- Add-on camera: Model PNMAL2
- Not compatible with other Project Nursery Monitor Systems
- Wi-Fi router required
- 1-year limited warranty
- Ships free via UPS
- Smartphone not included
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116