Thule's Sapling Elite child carrier safely and comfortably carries your precious cargo while on the trail and effortlessly transitions between parents with simple torso and hipbelt adjustments. And with premium features like a child viewing mirror, removable backpack and roomy hipbelt pockets, you and your child will never want to leave the trail.
- Fully adjustable back panel and hipbelt provide a perfect fit and comfortable carry and make the transition between parents quick and easy
- Store water, diapers, clothes, rain gear, and other essentials, thanks to mesh pockets, hydration reservoir sleeve, removable backpack, and large zippered compartment (hydration reservoir sold separately)
- Keep essentials close at hand with two extra roomy zippered hipbelt pockets that store toys, snacks and gadgets
- Mirror lets you monitor your precious cargo
- Load stabilizer straps allow on-the-go adjustments to the backpack's center of gravity by pulling the child closer to the parent for a more comfortable carry
- Deployable sunshade keeps your child cool and protected from the harsh sun
- Plush, height adjustable, ergonomic seat efficiently distributes the child’s weight by providing inner thigh support
- Dual access loading allows you to load your child from the top or side of the carrier
- Removable stirrups let your little one rest their legs and readjust themselves on the trail
- Breathable back panel provides padding and support at critical contact points, allowing air to circulate around your back, keeping you cool
Material 210D Cordura nylon, 420D nylon
Dimensions 13.75 x 12.25 x 28.75 in
Weight capacity 48 lb
Weight 7.9 lb
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise bac. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
-All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
-All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
-Gift cards are non-refundable. Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116