UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller V2 2020
The all-new CRUZ V2 remains sleek while delivering a whole new level of strolling performance and functionality. ETA is February 2020 (subject to change).
- Full-size reversible Toddler Seat with higher back, longer leg rest, and deeper footrest
- Five-point, no-rethread harness
- Extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection, zip out fabric and mesh panels
- Patent pending, dual-action suspension paired with rear suspension
- Larger front and rear tires
- Front wheel locks with visual indicators
- Larger easy-access basket with added storage pockets, holding up to 30 lbs.
- Downsized fold
- Aluminum and magnesium frame for optimal, lightweight performance
Parenting is full of adjustments like learning to function on little sleep and never leaving the house again without an arsenal of supplies. Fortunately for parents there’s been no compromising with the CRUZ. Its streamlined design gives you more without weighing you down. So stroll down bumpy city streets, maneuver around crowded malls, load your basket with your diaper bag, toys, groceries and whatever else you need. Relax, the world is still your oyster.
- All colors now come with leather accents
- Full-size reversible seat
- One-handed, 180-degree recline
- Infant car seat compatible
- Suitable from birth with Infant SnugSeat accessory
- Easy one-step fold—with or without seat attached
- Telescoping handlebar
- Large canopy with extendable SPF 50+ sunshade
- Adjustable canopy to accommodate taller children
- Compact design allows for easy maneuvering through tight doorways
- Large basket - 2.7 cubic ft.
- Welded aluminum alloy frame
- Toddler Seat
- Toddler Seat Rain Shield
- Toddler Seat Bug Shield
- Folded 16.5” L x 22.7” W x 33” H
- Unfolded 37.5” L x 22.8” W x 40” H
- Unfolded 31” L x 22.8” W x 40” H
- True Weight:
- Frame + Seat: 25.5 lbs
- Frame: 19 lbs Seat: 6.5 lbs
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116