UPPAbaby Vista V2 Stroller 2020
Introducing the latest evolution of VISTA – V2 – with enhanced performance features that make life even easier for growing families.
- Full-size reversible Toddler Seat with higher back and deeper footrest
- Five-point, no-rethread harness
- Extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection, zip out fabric and mesh panels
- Enhanced all-wheel suspension and softer tires
- Front wheel locks with visual indicators
- Extra-large, easy-access basket with dedicated Rain Shield storage
Love. Marriage. Baby Carriage. Life moves fast. However, first-time expectant parents are about to experience new shifts in speed. Grocery runs become a crawl. Dirty diapers are reason to sprint. While second (and third) time parents have more realistic expectations, the VISTA keeps them all moving forward, no matter what life throws their way. The VISTA's intuitive design allows for multiple configurations, making transporting a second and third child a breeze - all while strolling like a single. An innovative, universal stroller system that truly grows with your child from birth into the toddler years. Stroller adapts with accessories to accommodate a second and third child.
- Accommodates newborn to 50 lbs.
- Easy one-step fold - with or without the seat attached
- Welded and formed aircraft aluminum alloy frame
- Includes both bassinet and seat - completely interchangeable and requires no fabric swapping
- One-button handle-height adjustment
- Added rubber bumpers to protect the stroller handlebar in standing position
- Smooth-rolling "no-flat" foam and rubber wheels
- Elevated seat/bassinet height brings you closer to your child
- Removable bumper bar cover
- Floating arch "no kick" rear axle
- Red/green successful attachment indicators
- Convenient zip-in rain shield and mesh bug shield included
- Ventilated bassinet canopy and aerated mattress for air flow
- All-natural bassinet liner of cotton + soybean fiber
- Removable, washable and interchangeable fabric
- Easy to activate brake system
- Shock-absorbing front + rear suspension
- Stands when folded
- Sliding canopy to accommodate growing children
- Lie-flat toddler seat position
What you get:
- Aluminum alloy/Magnesium frame
- Bassinet Bug Shield
- Bassinet / Toddler Seat Storage Bag
- Toddler Seat
- Toddler Seat Rain Shield
- Toddler Seat Bug Shield
- Bumper Bar
- Leather Grips
- Unfolded: 25.7"W x 36"L x 39.5"H
- Folded with seat attached: 25.7"W x 17.25"L x 33"”H
- Folded without seat attached: 25.7"W x 16.75"L x 33"H
Weight: includes canopy, wheels, and basket
- Frame + Seat: 26.6 lbs.
- Frame: 19.3 lbs.
- Seat: 7.3 lbs.
- Bassinet: 8.4 lbs.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116