WiFi Baby 4 is a top rated wireless video monitor that keeps you connected via apps on iPhone, iPad or Android at home or anywhere. WiFi Baby was recently awarded Best Baby Monitor by The Bump, one of the top parenting websites. Visit HERE for links to reviews and features over the last five years by TIME, Engadget, FOX and other parenting and tech websites.
- HD video
- 35% wider view vs. WiFi Baby 3
- FREE iOS app
- Updated Android app
- Apple Watch audio alerts
- No cloud, no recording fees
- Night vision range: 30 Feet
- Audio while using other apps
- Up to four monitors on screen with audio, alerts
- Streams to Apple TV, Fire TV and others
What you get:
- HD WiFi Baby monitor
- Stand / wall mount
- 6 Foot AC adapter
- Mounting screws / anchors
- Setup software (or download from site)
- Quickstart guide
All night peace of mind. WiFi Baby 4 features HD video with zero delay and designed for overnight monitoring. The apps override your auto-lock setting so your device doesn't go to sleep when you do. You can turn your screen on or off while still staying connected. See well beyond the crib with a 35% wide view. Zoom via apps for a closer look.
Stay connected anywhere. Check in securely via iOS and Android apps from anywhere. Unlike others, you are not connecting to the cloud. You can also bookmark your baby to view on any desktop browser.
Use other Apps with audio, alerts
- The iOS and Android apps are designed so if you leave the app, you continue to hear audio. Text, email and use other apps while still hearing your child.
- Notifications: Audio notifications while using other apps.
- Apple Watch Alerts: Audio notifications mirror to Apple Watch
- Auto-Mute: Set a minimum sound level to eliminate white noise. Only hear what's important - your baby.
- Overrides Auto-Lock: Designed for overnight monitoring, your device will not go into lock mode while the app is open.
- Multiple Users: Mom and Dad can check in at the same time via apps at home or anywhere.
Set your schedule and record! Add a MicroSD card and use the monitor's DVR to set a weekly schedule. Option to continuously record or a set time (ex. 9-5). Unlike others, you are not uploading your video and recording to the cloud.
WiFi Baby was founded in 2010 by Stefanie Fox after being inspired by the challenge of finding a baby monitor to work properly in her three story townhouse. Traditional analog and digital baby monitors simply did not have the sufficient range, picture or audio quality needed. By turning a problem into a solution, WiFi Baby was born.
Whether at home or across the globe, parents can stay connected via apps on their iOS or Android device. WiFi Baby is an American, family-owned company located in Lake Worth, Florida.